1. You need to be an admin or owner of the workspace you want to set this up on.
3. You need a Google Tag Manager account and a container. The account is free and can be created here.
After you have made sure of the prerequisite we can get started.
1. First you need to go to Settings -> Integrations and click on the integration called Google Tag Manager. Enter the container ID of your Google Tag Manager container. The ID is formatted as GTM-XXXXXX.
2. Now you need to go to your Google Tag Manager account, click on Tags and add a new tag. The tag configuration needs to be Custom HTML and the triggering needs to be set to Load.
4. When you want to publish your changes, save the tag and click publish.
5. Go back to your Ideanote Workspace and reload the page. You should now see the changes. The image below is based on the code from step 3.