How to Add a Message when changing Status
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of an idea and choose "Change status".
- Choose a Status Group in the menu, e.g. "Completed".
- Toggle "Add Message" in the dialog that opens.
- Select a Status
- You will see the Status description filled out automatically in the message field.
- Customize the message and click Done
The idea will now change status and a custom message will be added to the status change, explaining why an idea has changed the status.
You can edit default descriptions of Statuses in the workspace settings under Custom Status.