How to set up a Zapier Integration
Is it time to automate part of your innovation workflows?
Zapier integrations make it happen by connecting Ideanote to 2,000+ other web services.
Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
You might want new ideas to land in a Google Sheet, your Slack channel, or to send emails based on people's activity - with a Zapier integration you can do all of that and more!
- Get the Ideanote Zapier Integration
- Navigate to 'My Apps' from the top menu bar.
- Click 'Connect a new account...' and search for "Ideanote"
- Use your credentials to connect your Ideanote account to Zapier.
- Create your first automation by using a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor.