Explainers and Resources
How Do I Get a Dedicated Innovation Success Manager?
How to Report a Bug
Quick Product Demo (15 minutes)
What are Guests, Members, Admins, and Owners?
What is a Mission
What is a Team Folder
How to Access Ideanote on a Mobile Device
How to Collect Anonymous Ideas
How to Create a Mission
How to Create an Idea Template
How to Edit a Mission
How to Embed a Mission
How to Get a Shareable Link for an Idea Collection
How to Hide a Team Folder
How to Mark a Phase as the Inbox
How to Move a Mission to Another Folder
How to Share a Mission
How to Change a User's Rank
How to Disable or Delete Users
How to Enable Actions across Multiple Phases
How to Give New Users Automatic Access to Missions
How to Invite People to a Workspace
How to Set Up SAML Single Sign-On
How to set up JWT
How to Add More Phases to a Mission
How to Add Weighted Rating
How to Add a Message when changing Status
How to Create Custom Rating Criteria
How to Delete a Mission
How to Hide Phases or Activities
How to Link Ideas Together
How to Move Ideas between Missions
How to Move Ideas between Phases
How to enable Locked Phases
How to set up a Zapier Integration
How to Add a Custom Domain
How to Add a Favicon
How to Change Workspace Permissions
How to Change the Default Workspace Language
How to Change the Default Workspace Notification Settings
How to Change the Workspace Subdomain
How to Create Custom Workspace Personalization
How to Create Perfect Cover Images
How to Create a New Workspace
How to Delete your Account
How to View all Users on your Workspace
What Languages are Supported?
How to Change my Personal Email Notification Settings
How to Change my Personal Language Settings
How to Change the Personal Email Associated with your Account
What is an Anonymous Idea?
How to Add a Coupon Code
How to View the Limits on a Plan
Will I Be Charged Automatically When a Trial Ends?
Updated by Jakob Storjohann
SAML-based single sign-on (SSO), gives members access to Ideanote through an identity provider (IDP) of your choice.
You can access the full guides here:
- Go to Settings
- Click Security
- Click Add and choose SAML, to add it as a provider.
- Next to SAML SSO URL, enter your SAML 2.0 Endpoint URL(HTTP).
- Next to Identity Provider Issuer, enter your IDP Entity ID.
- Copy the entire x.509 Certificate from your identity provider and paste it into the Public Certificate field.
- Next to Advanced Options, click Expand. Choose how the SAML response from your IDP is signed. If you need an end-to-end encryption key, check the box next to Sign Request to show the certificate.
- Under Settings, decide if members can edit their profile information (like their email or display name) after SSO is enabled. You can also choose whether SSO is required, partially required or optional.
- Select Save Configuration to finish.