How to Set Up SAML SSO via WordPress
To integrate with our WordPress AD, you need a thirdparty plugin from Minioranges.
There are a couple of Miniorange plugins and the plugin you need is:
SAML & WSFED IDP (SSO using WordPress Users)
After installation you will have to setup the SAML connection in both Ideanote and in WordPress.
1. Go to "Service Providers" in the plugin settings. Enter the following values and save the configuration:
Service Provider Name: Ideanote
SP Entity ID or Issuer: https://api.ideanote.io/sso/saml/metadata.xml
ACS URL: https://api.ideanote.io/sso/saml/callback
NameID format: urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress
2. Go to "IDP Metadata" and download the "metadata.xml" file. You can do this by right clicking the URL ending with "metadata.xml" and click "Save link as..."
1. Go to your Ideanote workspace.
2. Find "Settings" in the bottom left-hand corner.
3. Click "Advanced Security" and toggle "SAML".
4. You will be directed to a page where you can click "Upload IDP-metadata". You will have to upload the "metadata.xml"-file that you downloaded in the previous steps.
5. Click "Save".
Afterwards you can test your SAML-setup by logging out of Ideanote (by clicking your avatar in the upper right-hand corner), and logging in using SAML.